In May and June 2020 our team produced two "Special Issues" of the ASSET Newsletter.
- Issue 4 - May 2020: ASSET Newsletter for Academia. In this special issue the ASSET marketplace for educational programmes is described. The ASSET marketplace enables Academia representatives to:
- Select among the ASSET educational programmes with different learning styles (MOOC, blended, traditional, etc.)
- Design industry-driven programmes (or programmes on-demand)
It provides details about ASSET learning graphs and the learning graph tool.
- Issue 5 - June 2020: ASSET Newsletter COVID19 & Energy Transition. This special issue tries to answer to several questions related to COVID19 and Energy Transition such as:
- What is the likely impact of this event on the Energy sector?
- Can the Energy Transition process become a flywheel to contribute to the recovery of the economic system (new market products and services, new working opportunities) and to trigger a comprehensive societal r-evolution in terms of raising awareness and engaging citizen in the big environmental challenges we are facing (e.g. pollution, wastes, climatic changes)?
- And, lastly, what might be the concrete contribution that the ASSET Project can offer to make Energy Transition an opportunity for the post-COVID19 economic recovery?
You can find the files in the links below.