Polytechnic University of Valencia organized an online workshop called “The ASSET project as a training tool for energy transition” last 15th October.
The main goal of this workshop was to give more visibility to the ASSET project and to show how to use the main tools. These were the objectives:
- To make the ASSET project known in a general way.
- To share the tools developed in the project and its methodology (Learning graphs and Marketplace).
- To know how the EMMA platform works and its offer of MOOC courses.
- To present the course "Hydrogen as an energy vector" developed by the UPV.
- To evaluate the ASSET project tools in order to continue implementing improvements.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Workshop included the following presentations:
- Tutorial: ASSET Learning programme model and accompanying tools (Carlos Sánchez)
- Webinar: EMMA platform (Rosanna De Rosa)
- Course Presentation: Hydrogen as an energy vector (Paloma Zúñiga).