ASSET Workshop

During the ITS 2020 conference, ASSET organized a workshop for professors and tutors where the ASSET learning programme model and tools were presented, used, and tested. 

The workshop was a great success. We collected evaluation questionnaires from 50 participants (with 14 different affiliations). These are some preliminary results:

  • 92% consider the learning graph concept valid (the rest 8% say “maybe”)
  • 70% believes that the use of the learning graph tool will save more than 10% of the time needed for preparing a new educational programme (with 60% of them considering they will save more than 25%)
  • 90% believe ASSET concept is valid and replicable in other sectors
  • 76% consider that the ASSET learning graph tool is easy or very easy to use
  • 83% are satisfied or very satisfied with ASSET value proposition.

We would like to thank all participants.

We will create new educational programmes together! See more details in the link below.