On 7th and 8th of October 2019, took place the first General Assembly meeting of the project in the premises of our partners from the University of Federico II (UNINA) at Naples, Italy.
The objective of this meeting was to review the status, share and discuss the progress on the project and present the work plan for the next months in the different Work Packages:
- ASSET ecosystem and networking
- Energy transition skills identification and societal challenges
- Energy transition programs preparation
- Programs delivery and piloting
- Dissemination, communication, and sustainability
- Project management and quality assurance